Grey Skies

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Necklace: unknown (Similar: here here here) | Top: Gap | Skirt: no longer available (Similar: here here) | Shoes: Henry Ferrera Professor bootie (no longer available) (Similar) | Purse: Anne Klein


Lipstick: Stila Caprice (no longer available, try Aria or Fiore)

Today was another doctor's visit (seems to be the only time I leave the house...) He recommended I find a boyfriend to help push me to get out and about and not mope around the house.  (he also prescribed something that will help me not feel so mopey and work with the steroids) I'll get right on that. But on the plus side, he also said I can have two drinks a week.  SO YAY! 

With the right frame of mind, anything is possible.


Today was a pretty gloomy day, it rained ALL DAY so I decided to match the weather and wear something not so bright.  I'd had this t-shirt in my closet and even though its just a grey t-shirt, its so easy to dress it up.  It's all in the details. 

The skirt has been sitting in my closet for years now, and I'm glad it caught my eye this morning because I was getting very frustrated with so many things not fitting. It's very old, easily from 2006 if not earlier. But it has a sort of vintage vibe to it (I bought it because it reminded me of a victorian print but it also has a 60s piping) It just goes to show, just because something is out of season one year it may come back around.  So when you clean your closet be careful to keep simple pieces with ageless accents that could come back in style. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs